Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I guess tonight the emphasis was on Flexi....

Took Garrett to dinner after his baseball game tonight. I ordered broccoli soup and salad while he ordered a bacon burger and fries. I did great until I just couldn't take it anymore and had to have some of his burger. It was deelish! Got me to thinking about what my motivations are for wanting to go veg. I figure there are only just a few main motivations that people have. Moral/religious, health, and environmental were the three main reasons I could think of. Personally, about 90% of my motivation comes from health reasons and the other 10% from moral/religious reasons. Having some burger tonight tasted great and I'm glad I had it. However, I also feel like I dropped the ball a little bit because of our new resolve to go veg for this 28 day challenge. I guess I blew it! Oh well, cest la vie! I believe in failing fast and getting back in the saddle. So, I had some burger, it tasted great, but I'm still into the veg thing because I honestly feel healthier and happier when I eat that way. I won't be able to claim 100% compliance, but I'm okay with it because I'm only human. Ain't it great?

No comments:

Post a Comment