Monday, May 16, 2011

We'll See About This...

When it comes to going vegetarian, I am willing to try, but not sure what the end result will be, and really like the "flexitarian" part for now. I love a good piece of meat now and then, but I am intrigued by the health (and other) benefits of eating meals without the pig and cow butt. Being obese and in my mid 40's, I am feeling pretty motivated to do what I can to live a healthier lifestyle. Over the past year or so, when we've deliberately left the meat out of dishes, I do like the way it makes me feel. I am also starting to feel other spiritual and moral motivations for eating vegatarian. I am excited to give it a real honest attempt, and to really think about the reasons for doing so. Thanks to my wife for spear-heading this effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment